Skip navigation
Library

MAXIMUM RIDE: THE ANGEL EXPERIMENT

Synopsis

Max Ride and her five friends grew up in a science lab/prison called ‘The School’. Created as an experiment, they end up as only 98 per cent human and the other 2 per cent is bird. When they manage to escape, the scientists must make sure that no one finds out about them. X rated, contains offensive language and explicit sex.

Warning: This book may contain strong language, scenes of violence or explicit sex.